Essay Correction Key - Ms. Vanichpong's Spanish Classes
Automated Essay Correction Breaks
Essay corrections must be consecutive. It means that the same method of correction should be applied throughout an essay. For instance, when speak about spelling, the proofreader must be confident that there is the same spelling for a certain word in the entire paper. It means that if we use the word “theater” in the essay, we should use it throughout the work, not changing into “theatre”. For that reason, the proofreader must be well-educated person with expertise in the variation in English usage. It goes without saying that he/she also has to have mastery of the English.
English Essay Correction Marks Reviews
We offer our clients competent and qualified essay corrections. We guarantee that your essay will be without any mistakes and will stick to all rules of spelling, punctuation and grammar. We will correct all possible errors. Moreover, our proofreaders also improve the readability of your essay and determine whether provided arguments support your statement.
Essay correction is a complex task. Specification may vary from tutor to tutor, but the mail issues and common errors along with how to erect these are given below:
• Formatting correction: Sometimes essays written by students get low grades due to formatting errors. There are some basic formats that are usually acceptable to all professors. These include the APA, MLA, Harvard and Chicago etc. Sometimes the teachers specify the format they want to see in the essay, in such a case the correction of an essay must deal with correcting the format.
• Focus correction: Another common correction needed in essays is that of focus. While writing, the student may be drawn away and lose focus from the main topic. While doing essay correction it must be checked and re checked whether or not the focus is actually where it is required to be in the essay question.
• Referencing correction: Essays often have referencing mistakes and same should be considered in essay corrections. Referencing is a complex task and it needs an expert to get it right the first time. There are specific referencing instructions attached with each essay format. There are special instructions for in text citations and separate ones for a bibliography page. Essay corrections must deal with the referencing and must also check the credibility of sources and their proper and accurate citation.
• Methodology/approach correction: Sometimes, the error lies in the approach/methodology used in an essay. Such an error must be rectified only after checking with the tutor and confirming what approach/methodology is preferred for the type of essay being attempted or research problem being addressed in the paper.
• Proofreading: All essays must be proof read before being handed over and same is true for the essay corrections. After correcting an essay it is strongly advised to proof read it again even if it had been proofread before the correction because there might be errors in the new/added/edited material.Many students think first that they can go without professional editing by using free software which corrects mistakes. But if you have ever used it or if you also ever used software translators then you must know that such programs often correct texts even for worse. Only the professional editor can provide high-quality editing with attention to associated text features. Thus, he will inform you if the text is unreadable, not understandable or has poor information content and agree with you on further essay corrections.